Fall Mini Sessions, What are the Benefits?!
Last week I announced Fall Mini Sessions and today on the blog I am chatting about these mini sessions and what the benefits are of booking one!
So first, what is a mini session? Mini sessions are shorter sessions with less images that are typically scheduled by photographers on a certain day. Usually photographers will hold mini sessions for specific seasons, cool venues or to take advantage of short lived times of the year, for example sunflowers or magnolia trees.
Michelle A Photography is offering Fall Mini Sessions!
These sessions will be 30 minute sessions and include 10 edited images via an online gallery. Minis are perfect for family, couple, pet and maternity sessions!
But what is extra special about these fall minis is that they will be held on Halloween weekend! Which makes this the perfect opportunity to have your kids (or dogs) showcase their halloween costumes for some photos!
The fall minis will be located at Komoka Provincial Park on October 29th 2022!
There are 8 slots available and are $150 + HST. A non-refundable retainer of $50 + HST will be due at the time of booking and will come out of the total package price.
Want to secure your slot? You can book in HERE!
So, what are the benefits too booking a mini session?
1. Mini session’s are great for young kids and a great way to get a little introduction to family photos! Since these sessions are half of the time that my usual family sessions are, it is great for young kids. They are also great for families who haven’t had family photos taken in the past as an introduction!
2. Minis work well for families, couples, pets and maternity sessions. All perfect moments to have captured for you to remember for years to come! Plus they are fantastic for capturing who YOU are in that moment in time. I approach these sessions with a candid eye and aim to capture how your children, pets or family are in that very moment!
3. Mini sessions are a great way to make new memories especially after 2 years of quarantine and lockdowns. Not only will you get to have new memories captured, but it is a fun way to get out of the house and spend time together!
4. These fall minis are perfect for having some fun by bringing your kids (or dogs) halloween costumes!
5. 10% of the proceeds from Michelle A Photography’s minis will be donated to SCAAR (Second Chance Auction Animal Rescue) so you can help some animals while also getting new photos captured!
Interested in a family session? Check it out the Michelle A Photography Family Gallery!
Like what you see and ready to get your mini session slot booked?!
Book your Fall Mini HERE!!
“Michelle is a featured and award winning London Ontario Wedding Photographer, who loves to capture unique relationships and create lasting memories! Behind the camera, I am a wife to my high school sweetheart, a mom to a little corgi named Samson, a collector of cute pins and supporter of small business!”